9.29.2009

autumn colour week :: green

sharing some of my finds today for green tuesday, autumn colour week. first up, some fresh moss green accessories for your fall wardrobe.

clockwise from top left

leaf necklace :: neawear
silk necklace light olive green :: sleeks handmade silk
gather - square moss ring :: adorn jewelry


and a few of my favourite ceramics. i own some of these pieces, and the others are on my wishlist!

clockwise from top left

sweet pea in green :: kim westad
chartreuse urchin bowl :: element clay studio
green arches mug with lavender :: campana ceramics
five nesting lotus bowls :: whitney smith

i'll be back a little later today with some photos i took this summer, they fit perfectly in the green theme for today.

2 comments:

FRIZZ said...

green is my favorite all time color. I just found you through paper-n-stitch and i love your style.

lesley [smidgebox] said...

oh, thanks Frizz! I'm glad you found me :) hope to see you again!