11.02.2009

november???


image via sweetbeets

seriously? november, i am not ready for you. i'm a little behind on this whole holiday shopping season prep, and just don't have enough ready-made stock! i'm going to be sewing like a crazy woman this next several weeks preparing for my two holiday shows, as well as what i hope to be a busy and successful first holiday season in my etsy shop.
please forgive me for what will likely mean a quieter presence on these pages. i am planning on posting in a catalogue style, pretty much meaning that i'll share a bunch of my faves + things i am lusting after, with a couple pictures, links, and very little writing :) think of it as a sort of gift guide, smidgebox style.

we'll start with the calendar i've shown above. lisa from sweetbeets created this gorgeous printable 2010 calendar, sent to you as a pdf, for you to print yourself. beautiful! though i'm not surprised, i'm a huge fan of sweetbeets, and love love love this calendar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for featuring my 2010 calendar! I can't believe it's already November too. Best wishes for your upcoming holiday shows and lots of sales in your Etsy shop! :)

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

november !!! unbelievable !!

what a lovely cration, I really like Sweetbeets calendar :) thnaks for sharing :)