6.25.2010

jam.

sorry i was missing* from this space yesterday. i took the kids to my parents' house for the day, and my mom + i made jam. fresh, farm-picked local strawberries. quick, easy freezer jam. it doesn't get much better than that. i came home with fourteen jars. they may last us till fall, if we're lucky, strawberry freezer jam is a hot commodity in these parts.
though i had the best of intentions to take my camera and get some pics of my own, i forgot. so i've found a few nice photos that represent my day.

images via sources as listed below

summer at the market :: julie davis photo
tis the season :: shannonblue photography

*now that school's out, i'm getting into full summer mode. i look forward to a great couple months, spending as much time as possible outside playing with my kiddos! while i don't expect the blog to suffer too much, posting may not be quite as regular. i do hope you'll stick around and keep visiting!