6.17.2009

office goodies :: see jane work

i'm trying to make my office [ahem, kitchen corner] a sweeter place to sit. 
i've always been drawn to the offerings at see jane work, they have a lovely collection of their own items, and carry lots of other pretties, too! here are a few things i have pegged for my space...






images via see jane work

basics composition books :: see jane work
file folders :: thomas paul
basics letter trays :: see jane work
basics pencils :: see jane work
folder boxes :: semikolon

i have one semikolon file box, and i love it, but it's full to the brim with household files. i think one for my business is in order. in green, please :) 
i also use an assortment of their boxes for my fabric + ribbon scraps. 
so pretty! anyhow, if you've never had a look at 'see jane work', and have an office goods obsession like me, head on over and check it out. there are 
oh-so-many beautiful things there for your workspace...

No comments: