8.13.2009

office goodies :: just a few things

i like these colourful office goodies. i'm very partial to a crisp white workspace with bold hits of colour, and these would be perfect for my 'corner'. i use that term literally, as my sewing space is a simple fold-up table in the corner of our kitchen. someday i dream of loftier quarters, but my space works for me, for now. and for now, i'd be happy to have these lovelies at my table.


images via shops as listed below, clockwise from top left.

address file in walnut :: lovely design
rainbow pencil calendar :: present & correct

2 comments:

kate / tinywarbler said...

i love these collections. i've had my eye on sharilyn's address files for quite some time now.......

cabin + cub said...

those are al so cute... i have always lusted after lovely designs' address files... so cute! ;)