10.25.2009

perfect fall day

we had a picture perfect fall day here in vancouver yesterday. crisp, sunny, blue sky. autumn leaves in yellow + orange + red + plum. i went for a short walk in the afternoon with my camera in hand. i snapped some shots, but it was so nice just to be out and walking around my neighbourhood, i spent most of the time seeing the world through my own eyes rather than my lens. i thought i'd share a few pics here, anyhow.


derek took the kids to victoria this weekend to visit his parents. it had been a while since our last visit, and i have been so busy lately that it seemed like a good opportunity for me to stay home to catch up and get through the orders i've got lingering around. on that note, i've removed all the custom and made-to-order items from my shop for the week. this should allow me to catch-up, and hopefully add a few new items later this week. i've got a little hallowe'en costume sewing to get finished, too. while it's nice to have this time to work uninterrupted, it's a little still around here, almost too quiet. almost.

No comments: