3.03.2010

wish list :: clothing version

so, it's finally march, my favourite month! i can breathe a sigh of relief that spring is just around the corner, that always brings a smile to my face. it doesn't hurt that it's my birthday month, too. i'll be celebrating the big day next wednesday, and i thought i'd lead up to it with a series of wish lists in this space. when i was a girl, i always wrote a pretty lengthy list of my greatest wants. who am i kidding, i still do. you know, just in case anyone's wondering.

for the first installment, here are a few things i'm coveting for my closet. yes, i know, they're all grey. i can't help it, i just gravitate that way.


images via list below, clockwise from top left.

ivory and grey ruffle top :: la marquise des anges [item currently sold out]
fayette :: makool loves you
lo profile grey converse :: converse [available at gravity pope]
this grey cowl tee :: replicca