5.19.2009

sunshine daisies tote in etsy poll!

i'm figuratively jumping for joy this morning. it's another happy day for smidgebox designs! [read about my happy sunday here!]
my sunshine daisies tote bag has been chosen for the Etsy Flowers and Gardening item poll on the Storque [etsy's blog] today!! The item that gets the most votes will be featured on the Storque very soon! the storque gets loads and loads of readers, so this could be pretty cool...
sunshine daisies, small tote
SO, if you're so inclined, head on over and cast your vote!!! 

5 comments:

Shee :) said...

how awesome! I voted for ya :)

katemakes said...

my vote is for you! congrats on all the attention - all well deserved.

Laurie Wisbrun | Scarlet Fig said...

Vote has been cast. Congrats! As always, your work is loveley! It really stands out in that list.

lesley [smidgebox] said...

thankyou ladies :) the support means alot!

Anonymous said...

Yay for you! I voted for you too. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.